Tuesday 2 July 2013

Haringey Heads photo exhibition, Bruce Castle Museum, Haringey



Green Man, Hornsey High Street, N8

There's an exhibition of "Haringey Heads" - my photos of those ornamental heads on buildings around the Borough of Haringey that you often don't notice.

It's at Bruce Castle Museum, Lordship Lane, Tottenham. (The Tottenham High Road end.) There's an extensive guide to how to get the Museum here.

It's from 10 July-29 September in the Old Kitchen exhibition space. The Museum's open Wednesday-Sunday 1pm-5pm, admission is free.

I have a private view for the exhibition on Saturday 20 July, 2pm-4pm. (Not on the incorrect date I may have sent some of you by email, sorry!) If you want to come to the private view, email me on mattsal@gn.apc.org so I can know numbers.

For more on Haringey Heads, see this post from an earlier (and bigger) exhibition, with a flyer here.

No comments: