Thursday 22 June 2017

Talking about big cats on BBC Radio Suffolk




I was recently on Jon Wright's BBC Radio Suffolk breakfast show, talking about the Sunday papers but also about big cats in Suffolk, including an update on Mystery Animals of the British Isles: Suffolk. It's been proofread by a volunteer once, I'm working in the corrections, it will go through a couple more proofreads. There's a little bit of work needed on the back cover - "too busy" as my publishers rightly noted. Then there's the pagination for the index and we're all systems go and ready to launch.

You can listen to our chat on the Iplayer until 9 July 2017, they usually send me a short audio clip that I will put on this website. I come in at around 01.23.00 talking about the Curious County's big cats, until 01.29.52. Then I'm on discussing the Sunday papers at 01.37.30.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I was walking my dog in Dunwich forest this morning when he suddenly went crazy, barking at an oak tree. This is odd for him! On inspection I found a leg of a deer stashed in the branches. The only explanation I csn think of as to hiw that got there, is a big cat.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog about talking about big cats on BBC Radio Suffolk which attracted me more.Spend a worthful time.keep updating more.
SEO Company in India

Unknown said...

Thank you sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
AWS Training in Chennai

liza said...


NICEStill Hunting Method
Hunting psych tips Survival Tips Travel Touring Tips
for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.

liza said...


Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.

travel trekking tips
see the link Tent Camping 101 Exploring Smithriver


Online Front said...

Online Front is a professional digital marketing company in Delhi. You can get the best digital marketing services by online front. We have an expert team of digital marketing who make the best strategy to promote your business through Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. We know it might be tough to achieve the target but not impossible. And our team proved! you can check our previous work with our previous client.

Visit For More Info:-

Website Development Company In Delhi
Digital Marketing Company In Delhi
Website Development Packages
Website Designing company in delhi
Social Media Management Packages
Email Marketing Services

Visit Our Partner’s Site:-

Gas Stove Repair & Services in Delhi
B2B Marketplace in Delhi
Satta King

Dimension Creative said...

Great Blog. This blog information is informative and usefull. if your finding Website Design Suffolk then visit our site Dimention Creative.

Dimension Creative said...

Amazing post, thanks for sharing this article. I am truly motivated by you for blogging.
Thank You Branding Suffolk