Wednesday 15 October 2008

Goodbye mattsal dot com

It seems I have neglected to renew the domain on mattsal.com, my creaky old handwritten html seldom-updated website. Or more accurately, the guy who renews for me the domain when it comes up, which for historical reasons is in France, is no longer contactable. As it's much easier to put up showcase my published material on this blog, thats' what I'll be doing from now on. I'll be migrating what's on the website to the blog a bit at a time, and re-organising it as I go. Mattsal.com ('Matt' plus the beginning of the word 'Salusbury' up to the point beyond which people can't spell it) seems to have been bought by a cyber-squatter, who's put a picture of some corporate types in suits on it in the expectation of being able to sell it to the Mattell toy corporation. They're welcome to it.

No comments: